Tecno Camon CX was launched some days back with Android 7.0 Nougat and HiOS 2.0 interface.
For those who don’t know already, HiOS is Tecno’s customized user interface, just as XOS is for Infinix, and Touchwiz is for Samsung.
Android 7.0 Nougat is the latest Android OS and Tecno Camon CX is one of the few devices to be running the OS already.
Some of the feature of the Nougat OS are:
- more user-friendly interface
- quicker app launch
- better app and battery management.
Some of the things that came with the personalized tecno interface are:
- Ability switch wallpaper, clear cache or enter power saving mode with one touch
- Ability to add the infrequently used apps to Freezer and disable them temporarily to save data, and
- And the function of Hi Manager which allows you to regulate data usage in real time.
Here is what the Tecno Camon CX user interface looks like: