[Closed] Marketplace Safety Tips
Topic starter 01/04/2017 8:59 am
Here are some tips to help you stay safe on our marketplace. Though these tips may seem obvious, they are worth mentioning.
- Do not pay upfront for any item, not even for delivery.
- Do not share your private information like credit card information, passwords or anything of such with anybody, not even a Naija Android Arena admin or moderator, or anybody claiming to hold such position.
- Always meet the third party in an open place.
- Always confirm that an item is as described before making payment.
- Any offer that sounds too good to be true is probably is.
For more online safety tips, please visit here.