Although it was long in coming, but the Infinix Hot 4 will finally get a successor and it will be Infinix Hot 5. That should be obvious, right?
Details of the Infinix Hot 5 started surfacing online some time ago which confirmed that Infinix was working on the device.
As we get closer to the launch of the phone, more and more details continue to leak.
The picture below shows a quick overview of what to expect with the Infinix Hot 5.
It can be seen that the Hot 5 will feature 5.5-inch HD display (that means 1280 x 720 screen resolution), quad-core processor, 8 MP back camera, 5 MP front camera, 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal storage, back mounted fingerprint scanner, 4000 mAh battery and will be running Infinix’s XOS based on Android Nougat.
The Hot 5 phone has been termed “My Mobile Cinema” for some reasons that are not obvious yet.
This leak here suggests that there will also be another version of the Infinix Hot 5 that may not feature fingerprint scanner and will likely come with 1 GB RAM. Perhaps Infinix Hot 5 Lite, just as we saw with the Hot 4 Lite.
At the moment, the exact launch date and the price of the device is yet to be confirmed but we expect the Hot 5 to hit the market this 3rd quarter of the year and the price is expected to be affordable as well.
Here is what the specs of the Infinix Hot 5 may look like:
- OS: XOS 2.2 Based on Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: To be confirmed
- Screen Size : 5.5 Inches HD IPS Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1280 pixels
- Processor Type: Qcta-core CPU
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 16 GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
- Back / Rear Camera: 8 MP camera & single LED Flash
- Front Camera: 5 MP with flash
- Back-placed Fingerprint scanner
- Battery: 4000 mAh Non-Removable
What’s your take on the Infinix Hot 5? Are you excited to welcome the device?