OnePlus has unveiled there latest flagship killer device –OnePlus 6– and it seems to worth all the hype and anticipation it got prior it’s launching. The specifications of the device are sure monstrous, the design on the other hand is definitely one of the best out there.
Speaking of design, the OnePlus 6 comes with the trendy top screen notch that we first saw in the iPhone X device. It has it fingerprint sensor position at the back, below the dual back cameras.
The device is quite very sleek and a joy to hold but you might want to consider getting some phone cases for the OnePlus 6 if you want to maintain that beautiful design.
On the inside of the device is a whooping 8GB RAM coupled with a Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset and Octa-core processor, there’s also a 6GB RAM model. The gold version (not body color) hosts a 2.8 GHz CPU while the silver variant is equipped with 1.7 GHz. Below is a spec highlight of the OnePlus 6.
OnePlus 6 Key features
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo with Oxygen OS
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano)
- 4G LTE: YES, LTE
- Screen Size : 6.28 HD+ IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels (~402 PPI)
- Processor Type: Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- RAM: 8GB / 6GB
- Internal Storage: 128GB / 256GB / 64GB
- External Storage: NO
- Back / Rear Camera: 16MP + 20MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 16MP
- Battery: 3300 mAh (non-removable)
- Price: About 610 USD (220,000 Naira)
The company’s journey to the ‘6’ has been put together in one nice concept which was provided by Topcut.in. Starting from the days of the OnePlus 1 which was there first Android smartphone. Check out the infographics below and don’t forget to share.