You will definitely want to consider many things when it comes to buying a new smartphone. But durability is most times, considered with extra weight. The video below is an ultimate torture test video, the test was conducted on Gretel’s new S55 smartphone, you will be surprised on how the phone fared through the tests.
It’s always fun to watch an onslaught of durability tests. In the video above, the Gretel S55 smartphone was put through a number of stringent tests including the scratch test, fire test and more.
Some of these tests are; subjecting the Gretel S55 to a key, stainless steel shears and a box cutter; using a hammer to smash the S55; burning a fire on the LCD screen of the S55 which lasted for about 16 seconds. What happens after the fire? The S55 still shines through all these examinations, really Impressive!
You may be wondering: “How was Gretel S55 able to overcome such tests?”It is simply because the S55 phone uses the Dragontrail glass from Asahi Glass Company and adopts the anti-scratch 7H hardness screen technology, which can resist light scratching from daily use or a chance of enduring accidents.
The Gretel S55 may not be a premium smartphone but it can withstand tough usage. Notably, the removable battery adds to the durability of the smartphone.
Other features of the Gretel S55 includes;
- Display: 5.5” HD 720 x 1280 IPS LCD, 2.5D Curved, ultra-thin body
- Fingerprint: Back Fingerprint TouchID
- Back camera: Dual cameras, 8.0MP +0.3MP GC8024, AF with flash light
- Front Camera: 2.0MP Front Camera
- OS: Android 7 Nougat
- CPU: MT6580A 1.3MHz Quad Core, ARM Cortex-A7
- Memory: 1GB RAM + 16GB ROM, 32G TF card extendable
- 3G and 2G bands
- Card Slot: Dual SIM Dual Standby
- Color: Blue, Red, Black and Gold
- Battery: 2600mAh battery –removable